After some time deep in the lab strength testing the “The Answer” Aera is back in action with some brand new stuff. The hanger design and function is the same, but very slight modifications have been made to increase the strength of the hanger by over 30%.
The new truck is ideal for both free riding and racing. The trucks are still “flippable” and are even smoother in their full range of motion due to some major improvements. This newest model is the K3 “The Answer”.
The improvements are:
1. Nearly 50% lighter weight.
2. Higher precision machining on a 4 axis CNC.
3. No mechanical connection of metal parts (ie kingpin hitting hanger, hanger hitting base) which means EVEN more gangster-lean.
4. Larger ovular kingpin hole for deeper turns.
5. 50 degree baseplate specifically meant for freeriding and everyday enjoyment.
6. All bases have the same ride height, mix and match as you please.
7. More responsive turn and dive.
8. Finer tuned bearing fit.
9. MORE RAD.
With the introduction of HST in BC, Aera Trucks is being dragged kicking and screaming into the world of a real company. That means we will have to start charging GST and HST to Canadian residents. Of course, if you were to buy through a dealer in Canada, you would be charged sales tax, including PST in provinces where it applies. It is a small price to pay to ride on the world’s best trucks.